0

who i am

i'm not a person who can say 'i love you' easily
i'm pretty clumsy and i always start a fight with everyone, include you
everytime you come close to me, i always glare at you and act like i don't know you
but, deep inside, when you come close to me,
i always hold my breath and make sure everything seems perfect
but i always find something wrong with me, so i scold you
to make you stay away so you can't see the unperfect me
everytime you say hello to me, i just smile and walk away
it's all because i'm afraid
i'm afraid if i talk to you, i can't control myself and show how shy i am everytime i stand in front of you
i never make an eye contact with you
i've heard that people can read the others through their eyes
and that's make me paranoid
i'm afraid if you can read how i like you so much and make me emberrassed

i can't be compared with all of your ex
you're the first for me
and actually,
i never know how to treat a guy like you
a guy who has warm eyes and great smile like you, i believe, deserve a better person than me
but you choose me
why?
you never told me about that
but i don't mind and i believe every words that you said to me

i'm not a person who can say 'i love you' easily
i hope you don't mind about that thing and love me for who i am


unyuuuu
nice words, right?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top