0

Your Love Is My Drug


azz...


ke$ha's voice has been echoing again and again in my empty head aaaarrrrgggghh

your love, your love, your love, is my drug...lalalalala

see? i've said those words for 3 hours already! i'm going crazy if this keep happening to me. crap, ke$ha, your voice is not my drug but it's addicting like hell.

Maybe I need some rehab,
Or maybe just need some sleep
I've got a sick obsession,
I'm seeing it in my dreams

I'm looking down every alley,
I'm making those desperate calls
Im staying up all night hoping,
Hit my head against the walls

What you've got boy is hard to find
Think about it all about it all the time
I'm all strung up my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind

Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love
I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love

Won't listen to any advice, mamma's telling me to think twice
But left to my own devices i'm addicted its a crisis!

My friends think I've gone crazy, my judgment is getting kinda hazy
My status is gonna be affected if I keep it up like a love sick crackhead

azz...

it's because of my friends. they pushed me to keep listening this song while recess time. i don't like ke$ha that much, but this song is pretty catchy for real...

speaking of love...
azz...
i wanna be in love someday...maybe not now...but someday i will find some guy who has something 'hard to find'. who has a friendly smile, gentle eyes, and when he glance at me, i'll melt like a popsicle beneath the California's sun hahahahahahahaha. what a dreamy dream...

aaaaahhhhhh

and quote of the day "your love, your love, your love, is my drug..."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top