0

My Hope

this is the last day a have my taekwondo practice with everyone. unyuuuuuuu...
i love every minutes that i've had with you guys

august 4th..
that day will be the judgement day, right? hahahahahaha i feel like my heart fall down to the center of the earth. after that match, i'll stop my activities in taekwondo and focus on my study. aaaaahhhh

It's like i've just met with you yesterday. we've been through all together, laugh together, scolded together, tired together. and all of those memories is a miracle for me.

I am pleased to be able to spend two weeks with you. I hope it also happens to you.

now, I can only pray for our best and success on August 4th. we do everything together and must end together as well.

with respect,

sasthi nandani

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top